Saturday 2 January 2016

MY 4 FAVOURITE LIP PRODUCTS!

Hello everyone! 

Short blog post today on this gloomy Saturday morning! Just in case any of you were remotely interested I'll be sharing with you my 4 favourite lip products!!! 

Enjoy:) 

 Mac Lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy': 
I love this lipstick because although it is a matte finish it isn't at all drying on the lips! The lipstick glides on and is really easy to apply! When applied with the Spice lip liner it makes for the perfect Kylie Jenner lip for me! Although it doesn't have a plumper formula it does make your lips look bigger when its applied! It also lasts a very long time, even after eating and drinking it is still on my lips and that's without using a Lipliner underneath! This is my holy grail lipstick and I will definetly be repurchasing it!!! 

Mac Lipliner in 'Spice': 
This is the first Lipliner I have ever used and I was apprehensive, I thought it would be tricky to apply. However, this Lipliner is easy to apply and surprisingly for me very precise! I use this under my Velvert Teddy lipstick to help it last longer and it does an incredible job and it makes for the perfect combination as the two are so similar! I love it and I will be getting some more lip liners in the future for definite!

L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in 'Delicate Rose': 
I only got this lipstick for Christmas and I'm already in love, it's fast becoming a staple lip product and something that I'm wearing almost everyday!! It has a slightly brown undertone which I am absolutely loving at the minute and it looks beautiful! The lipsticks have a matte formula which is quickly becoming my favourite formula!! I love it and I want to purchase more of the L'Oreal Lipsticks!! 

Body Shop Born Lippy in 'Strawberry':
This probably looks random and out of place compared to the other products I have mentioned but this has been something I have been using since I was probably about 6 or 7 and I'm still using it to this day! I tend to get quite dry lips in the colder months so I use this all the time!! These lip balms smell AMAZING!! They are good value for money and moisturise your lips nicely! This one has a subtle red tint and it leaves the lips feeling amazingly soft! If you're looking for an amazing lip balm, head straight to the Body Shop!! 

Thank you for reading this post if you've got down this far without getting bored:') 
Let me know if there are any posts you'd like to see in the future:) 

Molly xo 

2 comments:

  1. Velvet Teddy looks so pretty but my favourite out of your four has to be the L'Oreal one. It looks so wearable, I think I'd wear it a lot!xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so wearable i totally recommend it!! You should get it 😂 Xx

      Delete