Sunday 27 December 2015

FRESH START + WHAT I GOT FOR XMAS 2015!

Hello!
For anyone who likes to read this blog you might have noticed I've been away for a while but..... I'M BACK WITH A FRESH START! 

DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to brag or boast in anyway! I'm so, so, so grateful for all the amazing presented I received! 

What I got for Christmas 2015: 

The first thing I got given by my lovely parents is this I <3 Makeup triple baked blusher:) 


Off my best friend Beth I got a Mac lip liner in Spice and off my parents I got a Loreal Collection Exclusive lipstick in Delicate Rose and a Mac lipstick in Whirl! 
                           

My mum and dad then very kindly got me a little gift set of Christmas Yankee Candles in: Candy Cane Lane, Christmas Cookie, Christmas Garland, Cinamon Stick and Christmas Eve! In the background you can see another gift they got me which is Zoella's new book which I finished reading on Boxing Day and it's really, really good!

My Aunty and Cousins very kindly got me a set of Jack Wills body sprays which smell... AMAZING!! 

My amazing parents also very kindly got me some other Mac products which include my favoured foundation and a little tester and my mums boss was lovely enough to gift me a Mac mascara:) 

Anyone who knows me will know what a massive 1D and 5SOS fan I am so my parents were amazing and got me Made in the AM and How did we end up here? 

Thats a sneak peek into some of the things I revieved for Christmas! Thank you so much to whoever is reading this for taking the time to come onto my blog and hopefully you will be here to read my next one! 

Until next time, see you soon! 
Molly xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment