Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hello!

Finally, the day has come when I plucked up the courage to set up a blog! I hope that someone is going to read it and hopefully enjoy it?

I thought before we get started I should tell you a little about myself and what I hope to get out of this blog. Well, my name is Molly and I'm 16 years old. My birthday is the 26th of July 1998. I live in a small village in North Yorkshire and I LOVE it. I live with my mum, dad and my younger sister. I have 2 terriers called Jess and Arnie. I am OBSESSED with anything beauty/ fashion related and I'm addicted to YouTube and Instagram (you can follow me if you want, @moll.xo).

My fave make up brands are Mac, Benefit, Maybelline, L'Oreal and Bourjois. I have an addiction also to Lush bathbombs, who doesn't love them;). My favourite Youtubers are Zoella (obviously,duh) Tanya Burr, Lucy and Lydia, Gabby basically all the "British Youtubers" and I also love Pewdiepie.

 I love, love, love One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer and I am also in love with Evan Peters from American Horror Story, which is my favourite TV program in the whole wide world.I also love to watch Made in Chelsea, Dance Moms and I'm a celebrity get me out of here! My favourite films are Dirty Dancing, The Fault in our Stars, all The Hunger games films, One Direction This is Us and Divergent.

I'm currently studying 4 A- levels at sixth form; Media Studies, Psychology, Religious Studies and English Lit.

My blog is going to consist of beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs. For example there could be monthly favourites, OOTD'S (outfit of the day's, for those who don't speak blogger) and days out. For now I will be using my instagram photos on this blog, but for Christmas I'm hopefully going to be getting a camera so expect some better photos coming in the near furture;)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Love Molly xo

2 comments: